Well I have to admit we were really against the Bacon Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushroom recipe. We didn’t think this recipe could possibly be that good, but we the pinners never disappoint. Let us tell you, this recipe deserved all 3,000+ pins it received.
I went back for seconds, thirds, and fourths with this dish. If you plan to serve this as an appetizer or side your guests will love it! Also adding a pinch of ground pepper at the end made a huge difference.
- 1/2 lb of bacon (substituted peppered bacon)
- 15-20 large baby bella mushrooms
- 8 oz of cream cheese (substituted reduced fat)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. (adjusted heat to 325)
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Clean mushrooms. Remove, chop and reserve the stems.
- In a medium bowl, mix bacon, chopped mushroom stems, and cream cheese.
- Using a spoon, stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture
- Place mushroom caps in large baking dish
- Bake in over 25 minutes.
This dish was a cinch and everyone who tried it loved them. You must give it a try, for the love of confetti. 🙂