My boyfriend Ben LOVEEESSS Jalapenos and anything spicy. So when I came across a Jalapeno Popper Recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything with over 4,000 pins I had to give it a try. Seeing how Christy used crescent rolls also inspired me to think of other great ways I could use it. Maybe a pulled pork recipe or buffalo chicken next? Who knows, but this recipe is definitely worth a try.
Total Price: $11.15 for 16 poppers
1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls (8 oz.)
4 jalapeno diced
8 slices of bacon crumbled
8 oz. cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Open can of crescent rolls and separate each roll. Pillsbury precut the rolls so you just need to carefully separate or use a knife to separate.
- Once the rolls are separated you will want to cut each triangles in half.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, diced jalapenos, and crumbled bacon.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the mixture on the crescent roll and gather the edges of the dough to cover and create a ball appearance.
- Gather the edges of the dough to cover mixture and make sure filling is sealed inside. Place the ball of dough seam side down and bake for 11-14 minutes.
This is a great appetizer for any family or group gathering. It only took me 10 minutes to prep and 14 minutes in the oven.